What we do
The Science Popularisation and Public Outreach Committee of TIFR strives to:
- Inform students and general public about the research at TIFR.
- Provide a platform to the teaching community to participate in continuing education and research.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in basic sciences.
- Inform the public about the latest trends and developments in scientific research.
- Convey the importance of exciting new developments in science and technology.
- Provide authentic information to journalists and science writers.
- Visit Schools and Colleges to present experiments and arouse interest in Sciences.